Since 2008, the Ardenne tourist office has held NF Services certification for all of its hosting, promotion and tourism partner support activities.
Our commitments and quality objectives
- You will be welcomed by trained and multilingual staff, who are perfectly acquainted with the local and cross-border offering – useful for organising your stay.
- You will find a personalised response that’s adapted to your expectations.
- You will have a digital space at your disposal, with new technologies built in to facilitate your access to tourist information.
- You will find our partners’ best offers, adapted to your expectations.
Our quality objectives:
Continuous staff training in order to meet our customers’ expectations and define coming trends and the innovations that need to be made.
- Training and training time
- Annual table for monitoring new trends and analyses relating to the tourist office
- Annual plan of action as new trends emerge, formalised in a planning document.
Monitoring and support of our partners in a move to improve their services (online vending, Web editorial, promotion, marketing, etc.)
- Number of service provider and support operations meetings
- Number of members of the Central Booking Office
- Trends in annual sales
- Promotion operations monitoring and evaluation table
- Marketing schedule drawn up for three years, with annual evaluation.
The setting up of a digital reception, based on customers’ expectations and enabling the three phases of tourist purchase (pre-stay, during and after) to be implemented.
- Digital elements set up
- Number of connections and downloads on our platforms
- Evaluation of customer feedback via our satisfaction questionnaires
- Setting up a new Internet site: study and analysis of customer site visits and feedback via our online questionnaires and customer surveys.