See photos (3)

Eglise d'Anchamps

Not rated in Anchamps

  • Saint Pierre church is located in the eastern part of the village of Anchamps.
    It has an elongated plan.
    The nave and the choir form a single vessel which ends in a three-sided apse.
    The square bell tower is located on the ridge of the nave on the west side.
    The walls are made of slate rubble, but the frames of the choir bays and the portal are made of Givet blue freestone.

    The nave of St Peter's church was probably built in the 17th century, but its portal was rebuilt in 1766 (date written...
    Saint Pierre church is located in the eastern part of the village of Anchamps.
    It has an elongated plan.
    The nave and the choir form a single vessel which ends in a three-sided apse.
    The square bell tower is located on the ridge of the nave on the west side.
    The walls are made of slate rubble, but the frames of the choir bays and the portal are made of Givet blue freestone.

    The nave of St Peter's church was probably built in the 17th century, but its portal was rebuilt in 1766 (date written on the keystone of the arch) certainly at the same time as the choir was rebuilt.
    Without it being known which part was involved, the church was restored in 1825.


    The church is only visible from the outside.
  • Spoken languages
Services
  • Equipment
    • Car park
Add a review
Leave a review about Eglise D'anchamps :
  • Bad
  • Average
  • Good
  • Very good
  • Excellent
There is no review about Eglise D'anchamps, be the first to leave one !